Graduation 2014 - Prospect Primary School

 "Amazing Prospects"

Graduation 2014 was a blast! We had a testimonial from T. Wilson, a past student who was one of the slower students in his class but despite that he persevered, and is now at the University of the West Indies (UWI) pursuing a degree in Chemistry and Biochemistry. 

We had an instrumental performance of “You Raised me Up” by student Shashawna Spencer, and it was soothing... something to talk about. Way to go girl! Our guest speaker Mr. Ricardo Ross, principal of Wood Hall Primary had an excellent delivery, and his speech was so engaging I have no idea where the time went. He played a couple of songs, chat patois, gave jokes and of course positive messages to the graduates, teachers, parents, guardians. 

Valedictorian, and top GSAT student Shari-Ann Turner gave an amazing delivery that had everyone attentive, and at times cracking up. And as usual there were prizes and presentations for the top students from grades 1-6. 

Principal, Mrs. Morris honoured Mr. Lewin for her 40 years at the school, and presented her teachers with gifts as well. 

I also made a presentation to Mrs. Lewin... a special trophy for her invaluable contribution in creating “Amazing Prospects” and nurturing world class students. Plus, I made presentations to the top 5 GSAT students. Thanks to those who made contribution towards purchasing the gifts. Special thanks to my bro for the photos, and Zantee who assisted with extras.

She taught at Prospect Primary for 40 years. I was one of the scores of students that passed through her class, and I consider myself lucky to have had that experience. Well done Mrs. Lewin! I’ve learnt so much from you over the years, and I can’t thank you enough for the many roles you’ve played in my life. Presenting you with this trophy, was not just for what you’ve done for me, but for your “invaluable contribution in creating ‘Amazing Prospects’ and nurturing world class students.” We will continue to make you proud!

Photo op with Mrs. Lewin and the top 5 GSAT students


A peek inside the gift bags - minus the 'pocket money'.