Amazing Prospects - Graduation 2015 - Rewarding the top GSAT Students

Inspiring. Rewarding. Amazing! Graduation on July 2 was filled with laughter, excitement and extraordinary moments. 

Twelve students from Prospect Primary will be off to high school in September, among them, 6 outstanding performers who will be going to Edwin Allen, and our top student Jaheim Smith will head to Clarendon College. Congratulations all, and keep up the good work!


It’s been five fulfilling years, how time flies! From that guest speaker speech in 2010 and rewarding a few students, to 2015 and rewarding 7 hardworking achievers.

Special thanks to Kevin Stewart, Everton Anderson, Carlinton Burrell, and Archie who made monetary contributions this year, and for supporting me over the years. Simone Vaughn, and Wade Edwards, my newcomers, thanks for showing support. I couldn’t have bought the gifts for all 7 students without your kind assistance, and I’m sure they are happy for your contribution.

Deniece Bailey thanks again for pledging calculators, math sets and stationery.


Marching in


   Our top student for 2015 will be attending Clarendon College in September

The prizes


Our guest speaker, Dr. Desmond Brennan pledged $40,000 towards rewarding our top performers for next year!

Mrs. Morris presented me with a plaque, it read "Presented to Kimesha Walters, past student of Prospect Primary School. Thanks for your dedicated service during my tenure as Principal. From I. Morris."







Bright smiles 





My Amazing Prospects - Top GSAT students for 2015






The Graduating class performs